- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Netforte Limited collects the following data:
- Your name, email address, phone number, and any services you may have purchased or are looking to purchase.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Netforte Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Send us a message via any of our secure web contact forms.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Netforte Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Reply to any enquiries you send to us via our secure web contact forms.
- Email you with special events or other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Netforte Limited securely stores the data we collect via our secure web contact forms on our secure remote email servers.
Netforte Limited will keep the data you send to us via our secure web contact forms for a period of five years, or a period that matches the term of your guarantee/warranty if longer than five years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing all records of these emails from our server remote email servers.
Netforte Limited may wish to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Netforte Limited from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us.
What are your data protection rights?
Netforte Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Netforte Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Netforte Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Netforte Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Netforte Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Netforte Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Netforte Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Netforte Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Netforte Limited uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Netforte Limited uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Netforte Limited sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com.
Call us: 01234 567890.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Netforte Limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/.
Primary Teaching Assistant
North Yorkshire • Contract
We are currently looking to recruit a suitably qualified Teaching Assistant to start immediately in a small primary school in North Yorkshire The successful applicant will be required to work full time,…
Secondary Teacher Required
Darlington • Fixed-Term Contact
I am working with 3 Secondary Schools in North Yorkshire and Darlington to recruit several qualified teachers for roles that are starting immediately. We are recruiting for: These are full time roles…
Primary Teachers needed in the North East
Darlington • Contract
I have the pleasure of working with a number of Primary Schools across the North East of England, who are currently requiring teacher cover for both longer term roles and short term…